4 Green apples, cored
4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
4 tablespoons white sugar
3/4 cup Xinisteri
1/2 cup Apple Juice
- Core and slice apples in small pieces.
- Place the apples in a saucepan along with lemon juice, sugar, and apple juice.
- Boil for approximately 3 to 5 minutes or until apples become soft.
- Remove the green apple mixture from heat and add the Xinisteri.
- Place in a blender or food processor and puree the green apple-wine mixture until smooth.
- Strain and transfer to a small container and place the green apple-wine sorbet in the freezer.
- When the green apple-wine sorbet is completely frozen, remove from the freezer and place in a food processor or blender and puree again.
- Return to the freezer until ready to use.